Sunday, June 17, 2007

New Features

So, I spent some time this morning actually learning about HTML code, the functionality of blogger, and what I can include on this site. I found out some cool things. As I've mentioned before, I find Fred Wilson's blog to be fascinating. Not only for his knowledge of new, relevant technology, but for his ability to translate it clearly into his entries and visually on his page. He's a smart cookie.

Anyway, as you'll see on the right hand side, I've added several links, a Last.fm widget, and a new Voki (had a lot of fun creating that). Fred uses these features and many more. So, in essence, I'm ripping him off and have no problem with it. I'm sure there will be more to come for me, too. It's super simple to add these things. Copying code into blogger is a seamless process.

No comments: